When I’m stressed to the max, I get the urge to stand upon my head. It speaks of my shoulder and back problems, but also to a want to see from different angles.
I am aching to be kinder to the most desperate parts of myself.
Lately, it has been difficult to feel excited about anything, but a friend of mine reminded me that it won’t always be that way.
So, right now I am:
- Trying to identify which parts of me have atrophied over time–to be kinder to them.
- Trying to get started with October
- Working on a post about Secrets
- Working a book review, which I will release in segments, of Jonathan Franzen’s The Corrections
- Trying to navigate the legal side of blogging